Whether you are seeking professional development for district staff, a school or community health assessment, research and evaluation services, or cutting edge digital learning for teachers and students, EdAdvance is ready to assist you.
At the core of every school system’s mission is the relationship between teachers and students. Our certified teachers and administrators bring years of classroom practice and knowledge of the latest research to their roles as instructional improvement specialists. We offer a range of professional learning opportunities to assist district staff in their shared pursuit of improved student learning. From integration of academic standards, preparation for high stakes assessments, acquisition of 21st century skills, to the development and implementation of new data-based accountability models, we have the professional resources to help your district to improve its practice.
- Teacher Education and Mentoring Program (TEAM) is a two year induction program for beginning teachers that includes mentorship and professional development.
- The Center for Healthy Schools & Communities provides high value consultation and technical assistance in community and school health assessment, evaluation, and program delivery.
- The Center for Program Research & Evaluation (CPRE), led by highly-experienced staff and consultants, can perform exceptional assessment, research, and evaluation services for educational, health, and human services agencies and non-profit organizations.
- In addition, EdAdvance facilitates several professional councils which meet regularly to help educators share ideas and techniques.
- When specific content knowledge is the key to success, we will provide you with direct access to these resources or connect you with networks of experts who will provide you with what you need. As a regional center in the RESC Alliance, if we do not have the exact content area resource you need, we have a connection to someone who does.
Subject Areas Addressed
- Social Studies
- Literacy & Language Arts
- World Languages
- Career & Technology Education
- Visual Arts
- Physical Education
- Information & Communications Technology
School Age Programs
For school-age students, EdAdvance works cooperatively with local school districts to provide a wide range of direct service learning enrichment experiences. These services include state-licensed, year round before and after school programming for elementary and middle school age children (BASES), a variety of interdistrict enrichment opportunities, state-of-the-art 21st century skills courses, and regional special education programs.