2017 Summer Adventure Program Registration!
- Fill out the registration form for the program your child(ren) will attend. (One per child)*
- Send your child’s most recent CT Health Assessment Record and any required medication forms to our main office in Litchfield: EdAdvance
Attn: Summer Adventure Program
355 Goshen Road, PO Box 909
Litchfield, CT 06759
*Credit/Debit Card payment for the following Registration and Deposit Fees will be required in order to submit the registration forms:
- First Child- $140 ($35 registration fee, $100 deposit)
- Second Child- $95 ($20 registration fee, $75 deposit)
- Additional Children- $50 deposit each
Important Registration Information
- Registration is on a first come, first serve basis.
- Program operation is contingent on the number of students enrolled.
- All completed and signed registration forms and supporting documents (see below) must be received at the Litchfield office before your student(s) registration can be confirmed:
- Complete State of Connecticut Department of Education Health Assessment Record: Cannot be more than 13 months old and must include Part 1 (completed by the parent/guardian), Part 2 including the TB information box checked off (completed by a physician) and the Immunization Record. (See Family Forms)
- If applicable, any and all required Medication Administration forms *If your child requires specific medication(s) the proper paperwork must be completed by the doctor and the medicine(s) must be delivered to the program staff BEFORE your student can attend the program. (See Family Forms)
- Enrollment is confirmed in the order in which registrations are completed. (Incomplete forms or missing items will delay your registration confirmation and/or a spot in the program)
- Your child is not registered for the EdAdvance Summer Adventure Program until you receive a confirmation from the Summer Program administrative team.
- Registrations will not be accepted if you have an outstanding balance at any of the EdAdvance School Age Programs.
2017 SUMMER Registration LINKS:
PLEASE NOTE: Once you have electronically completed and submitted these registration documents, they are considered a legally binding contract and you are financially responsible for all days/field trips submitted.
If you have any questions please contact the School Age Programs Administrative Team at: firstname.lastname@example.org or 860.567.0863 ext. 167.