Important Registration Information:
Your registration will not be confirmed until ALL the items below have been completed and processed by the Litchfield Office:
- 2018-19 online enrollment
- State of Connecticut Department of Education Health Assessment Record (See Family Forms): Cannot be more 13 months old and must include Part 1 completed by parent/guardian, Part 2 & Immunization Record completed by a physician, including TB information box checked off.
- If applicable, any and all required Medication Administrative forms* (See Family Forms). If your child requires specific medication(s) the proper paperwork must be completed by your doctor and medicine(s) delivered to program staff BEFORE your child can attend the program.
- **NEW** Direct Debit Payment Authorization with voided check
- Payment of the Registration and Deposit Fees will be required to submit your registration
*NOTE: If your child has a specific health condition such as asthma, diabetes or an allergy, it is imperative that you inform us as soon as possible so that we can better accommodate your child(ren)’s needs.
Non-Refundable Registration Fee
Your child is not enrolled at EdAdvance School Age Programs-BASES until you receive a confirmation and start date from the School Age Programs administrative team. Incomplete forms or missing items will delay your enrollment and start date. There will be a minimum of 5 school days, after you receive this confirmation, before your child can begin attending the program.
Registrations will not be accepted if you have an outstanding balance at any of the EdAdvance School Age Programs, including the Summer Adventure Program.
PLEASE NOTE: Once you have electronically completed and submitted the online registration, it is considered a legally binding contract, and you are responsible for paying a minimum of the 1st 10 school days.
Direct Debit and medical documents can be emailed to: email@example.com or faxed to: 860.567.3381 Attention: School Age Programs-BASES. (Please Note: these supporting documents will NOT be accepted at the program sites.)
If you have any questions please contact the School Age Programs Administrative Team at: firstname.lastname@example.org or 860.567.0863 x167.
For the safety of all students, a complete student list must be sent to schools prior to the first day of school, therefore, student registrations received on or after 8/13/18 cannot be guaranteed a confirmation date to begin during the first 2 weeks of school. Paperwork is processed in the order that it is received. We will make all efforts to start students as soon as possible.
- Registration is on a first come, first serve basis.
- Program operation is contingent on the number of students enrolled.
- Registrations received after 11:59 pm on Sunday, August 12, 2018 will be processed AFTER the first day of school, in the order they are received.
If you have any questions please contact the School Age Programs Administrative Team using the form here or calling 860.567.0863 ext 167.