Registration is now open for the 2017-2018 school year!
Please Note: For the safety of all students, a complete student list must be sent to schools prior to the first day of school, therefore, student registrations received on or after 8/14/17 cannot be guaranteed a confirmation date to begin during the first 2 weeks of school. Paperwork is processed in the order that it is received. We will make all efforts to start students as soon as possible. An administrator will be in contact to discuss your start date once your file is complete.
Fill out the “Parent Information Form” (One per family)
Fill out the registration form for the program your child(ren) will attend. (One per child)*
Send your child’s most recent CT Health Assessment Record and any required medication forms to our main office in Litchfield.
Attn: School Age Programs
355 Goshen Road
Litchfield, CT 06759
Phone: 860.567.0863 ext. 167
*Credit/Debit Card payment for the Registration and Deposit Fees will be required in order to submit forms.
Important Registration Information:
- Registration is on a first come, first serve basis.
- Program operation is contingent on the number of students enrolled.
- All completed and signed registration forms and supporting documents listed below must be received at the Litchfield office before your registration can be confirmed:
- Complete State of Connecticut Department of Education Health Assessment Record: Cannot be more 13 months old and must include Part 1 completed by parent/guardian, Part 2 & Immunization Record completed by a physician, including TB information box checked off. (See Family Forms)
- If applicable, any and all required Medication Administrative forms.
*If your child requires specific medication(s) the proper paperwork must be completed by your doctor and medicine(s) delivered to program staff BEFORE your child can attend the program. (See Family Forms)
Enrollment is confirmed in the order in which completed registration packets are received and processed. (Incomplete forms or missing items will delay your registration and start date.)
Your child is not registered for the EdAdvance School Age Programs-BASES until you receive a confirmation and start date from the School Age Programs administrative team. There will be a minimum of 5 school days, after you receive the registration confirmation, before your child can begin attending the program.
Registrations will not be accepted if you have an outstanding balance at any of the EdAdvance School Age Programs, including the Summer Adventure Program.
PLEASE NOTE: Once you have electronically completed and submitted these registration documents, they are considered a legally binding contract, and you are responsible for paying for a minimum of the 1st 10 school days with or without a completed Schedule Change form.
*Credit/Debit Card payment for the following Registration and Deposit Fees will be required in order to submit the registration forms:
- First Child- $140 ($40 registration fee, $100 deposit)
- Second Child- $95 ($20 registration fee, $75 deposit)
- Additional Children- $50 deposit each
|BASES Site||Before School Programs||After School Programs|
|1st Child||2nd Child||3rd Child||1st Child||2nd Child||3rd Child|
|Barkhamsted - Hartland Elementary Student||$17.00||$15.00||$13.00|
|Reed||at Hawley, Middle Gate, or Sandy Hook||$19.00||$17.00||$15.00|
|Woodbury - Mitchell Elementary School||$19.00||$17.00||$15.00|
|Woodbury - Bethlehem Elementary Student||$16.00||$14.00||$12.00|
|Early Dismissal Fee - per child, per day||$14.00|
If you have any questions please contact the School Age Programs Administrative Team using the form here or calling 860.567.0863 ext 167.