Breakfast Menu     Lunch Menu

School Meal Prices

Breakfast - $2.00

Breakfast Reduced - $0.30

Lunch - $3.50

Lunch Reduced - $0.40

Milk - $0.50

Free and Reduced Parent Letter

Free and Reduced Application

SNAP Information

Husky Information

Paying for School Meals: 

1. Cash or Check (please include child’s first & last name on memo line)

Please send cash or check in a sealed envelope with the following information: Student’s First and Last Name.  There is a $25.00 fee for returned checks.

2. Online

Payments can be made online with PaySchools Central


Setting Up Your Account 

Parent Information

Charging Procedures

Parents are responsible for providing lunches or lunch money for their student(s).  Students are allowed to charge up to $10, once they reach the charge limit they will be given an alternate meal consisting of a bagel, yogurt, cheese stick, fruit, vegetable and milk. The alternate meal will be charged to the student’s account.  Students are not allowed to charge a la carte items.  Please consider prepaying meals on your child's account to prevent charging! 



Nondiscrimination Statement: This explains what to do if you believe you have been treated unfairly.

In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.

Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at: http://www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint_filing_cust.html, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:

(1) mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights , 400 Independence Avenue, SW, Washington, D.C. 20250-9410 (2) fax: (202) 690-7442 (3) email: program.intake@usda.gov.