Free Downloadable Print Publications:
Adult & Continuing Education
Kindergarten: Helping Your Child Make the Move
This guide is intended to provide basic information and practical suggestions for parents/guardians as they help their children "make the move."
Both the English and Spanish versions of the guide have been revised to meet the State Department of Education’s new requirements.
To order, contact Carol Montory - 860.567.0863 Ext 114
Digital Tools for Learning
EdAdvance is pleased to offer LiveBook©, a market-leading, interactive student data aggregation tool that allows school districts to use real-time student data, i.e., grades, attendance, achievement, special needs, and/or discipline records, to assist them in identifying at-risk students and providing personalized learning supports to all students. Designed for educators by educators, Livebook© allows district administrators and teachers to organize and visualize data, analyze performance, link disparate data, explore comparative analytics, and display all of the data they need to make productive continuous improvement decisions and to understand how their actions impact student performance. With a scaled pricing option, LiveBook© is the best data aggregator value on the market and has been implemented in districts as diverse as Norwalk and New Hartford.
To learn more, contact Jonathan Costa, Assistant Executive Director, at 860.567.0863
Skills21 (skills21.org) works with schools and organizations to promote inspired learning, creative designs and student solutions. Skills21 delivers flexible, affordable, and road tested models for driving student success. Specializing in leveraging technology to scale innovative teaching and learning models, current programs include:
- School Fuel - building language-rich learning dialogs for young kids and their families with mobile tools
- Skills21 STEM Quest - delivering powerful experiential learning that connects the real world with augmented and virtual reality
- Skills21 Trackpad - providing real-time software to support academic events and competitions
- Skills21 Launchpad - ensuring success for challenge-based learning in and out of the classrooms
- Skills21 Expo Fest - presenting the ultimate showcase of inspired learning, creative design, & student solutions