Adult Education is not able to enroll new students at this time in any of our programs (Adult Basic Ed, Citizenship, GED preparation, or High School Completion). For information about high school completion options, please email Sue Domanico, program director, at email@example.com or our school counselor, Kim Gioia, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All enrichment classes are suspended indefinitely. If you signed up for an enrichment class in April, you will be receiving a full refund. We are processing refunds weekly and with limited access to our building, so please be patient.
Look for our fall catalog to be mailed to homes in August 2020!
EdAdvance Adult & Continuing Education is a state and locally funded program serving 17 school districts. Barkhamsted, Colebrook, Hartland, Litchfield, New Hartford, Norfolk, Plymouth, Region 1, Region 6, Region 7, Region 14, Region 15, Sherman, Thomaston, Torrington, Watertown and Winchester.
For further information about any of these classes, click on the EdAdvance Adult Education Catalog or Register For Courses tab, or call our office at 1.800.300.4781.
- High School Diploma Opportunities: GED, CDP (Credit Diploma Program), & NEDP (National External Diploma Program)
- ABE (Adult Basic Education)
- ESL (English as a Second Language)
- Citizenship Classes
Program Enhancement Projects:
- Family Literacy Program
- Transition to College
- Classes for adults with barriers to education
- Workplace Readiness
- Litchfield - EdAdvance Office
- Falls Village (Region 1) - Housatonic Valley Regional High School
- Plymouth - Terryville High School
- Southbury (Region 15) - Pomperaug High School, Southbury Library
- Torrington - Steps at East School, Torrington High School, Torrington American Job Center, Vogel-Wetmore School (ESL only), Center Congregational Church, and Woodland Hills FISH
- Watertown - Watertown High School
- Winsted (Region 7) - Northwestern Regional High School, NCCC
- Woodbury (Region 14) - Woodbury Middle School
Let us become your resource to deliver quality, healthy and viable program offerings. For more information call 1.800.300.4781.
EdAdvance Adult & Continuing Education is committed to a policy of equal opportunity/affirmative action for all qualified persons and does not discriminate in any employment practice, education program, or educational activity on the basis of race, color, religious creed, sex, age, national origin, ancestry, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability (including, but not limited to, intellectual disability, past or present history of mental disorder, physical disability or learning disability), genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by Connecticut state and/or federal nondiscrimination laws. Inquiries regarding EdAdvance Adult & Continuing Education’s nondiscrimination policies should be directed to Susan Domanico at 860.567.0863.
General Accessibility and Accommodation
All activities offered by EdAdvance Adult & Continuing Education are held in accessible locations. Accommodations for individuals with a disability are available upon request. Please contact Susan Domanico at 860.567.0863.
General Educational Development (GED®) Test Accommodations
Accommodations for the GED® test are available for qualified individuals with a disability. For more information, contact Susan Domanico at 860.567.0863. You may also contact Sabrina Mancini at the Connecticut State Department of Education at (860) 807-2110.
No Charge for materials for mandated courses
EdAdvance Adult & Continuing Education is in compliance with Connecticut General Statutes Sec.10-73a and does not charge fees for registration, textbooks or materials used in mandated program areas.