Safe, enriching, licensed before & after school care & enrichment programs throughout western Connecticut
Literacy & STEAM (Science, technology, Engineering, Arts and Math) Activities, Arts & Crafts, Indoor & Outdoor Games, Free Play, Quiet Time, and Much More!
Thank you for your interest in our Before & After School Programs. BASES operates 12 before and/or after school programs throughout western CT. Each program is located within the school that we serve or in a nearby school and are licensed by the CT State Office of Early Childhood (OEC).
Before &/or After School Programs are offered in:
Please note: programs are currently forming waitlists.
(Click district below for pricing)
|New Fairfield||(PM only)|
|New Hartford||(PM only)|
(AM & PM)
|Region 14||(PM only)|
|Torrington||(AM & PM)|
Before School Programs*:
(Newtown & Torrington only)
7:00 am – start of school
After School Programs:
Dismissal – 6:00 pm
Each Program Consist of 4 daily Components:
- Physical Activity
- Enrichment Activities
- Nutritious Snack
- Homework/ Quiet Reading
- Programs are licensed through the CT Office of Early Childhood. Each site has a certified Head Teacher and an Assistant Teacher, often having extra staff for quality purposes and during certain activities.
- We follow the regulated ratio of one teacher per every 10 students, having 2 staff together at all times.
- Each site employs one or more staff certified in First Aid, CPR, Medication Administration and Epi-pen use.
- We are open every day that school is in session.
- If school closes for an emergency early dismissal our after school programs are also closed.
- If school is delayed our before school programs are delayed by the same amount of time
- For further program policies please feel free to review the Family Handbook here.
Registration is on a first come, first serve basis. Operation is contingent on the number of students enrolled.
If you have any questions, please contact the BASES Administrative Team at: firstname.lastname@example.org or 860.567.0863 x1167