Please note: programs are currently forming waitlists.
Registration is on a first come, first serve basis. Operation is contingent on the number of students enrolled.
Required for your file to be processed:
- Online registration form completed**
- Banking information and a voided check* received
- A State of Connecticut Department of Education Health Assessment Record*. It cannot be more 12 months old and must include Part 1 completed by parent/guardian, Part 2 & Immunization Record completed by a physician, including TB information box checked off. (form available online at Family Forms.)
- If applicable, any and all required Medication Administrative forms** If your child requires specific medication(s) the proper paperwork must be completed by your doctor and medicine(s) delivered to program staff BEFORE your child can attend the program. (forms available online at Family Forms.)
NOTE: If your child has a specific health condition such as asthma, diabetes or an allergy, it is imperative that you inform us as soon as possible so that we can better accommodate your child(ren)’s needs.
- Registration is on a first come, first serve basis
- Program operation is contingent on the number of students enrolled
- Paperwork is processed in the order that it is received.
- "Open Registration" begins April 1
- Schedule Changes to take effect the first day of school must be received by 11:59 pm August 10, otherwise they will not go into effect until after September 15 (form available online at Family Forms.)
- For the safety of all students, a complete student list must be sent to schools prior to the first day of school, therefore, student registrations received after 11:59 pm August 10 cannot be guaranteed to start during the first 2 weeks of school.
- Your child is not enrolled at EdAdvance School Age Programs-BASES until you receive a confirmation and start date from the School Age Programs administrative team. We will make all efforts to start students as soon as possible.
- Incomplete forms or missing items will delay your enrollment and start date.
- There will be a minimum of 5 school days, after you receive the email confirmation, before your child can begin attending the program.
Registrations will not be accepted if you have an outstanding balance at any of the EdAdvance School Age Programs, including the Summer Adventure Program.
*Voided checks and medical documents should be emailed to: email@example.com or faxed to: 860.567.3381 Attention: School Age Programs-BASES. (Please Note: these supporting documents will NOT be accepted at the program sites.)
** Once you have electronically completed and submitted the online registration, it is considered a legally binding contract, and you are responsible for paying a minimum of the 1st 10 school days if you have not withdrawn by the deadline.
Non-Refundable Registration Fee
|Deposit (per family)|
Only $30if registered and paid prior to May 31
Deadlines for withdrawal of registration:
- Withdrawals received by 11:59 pm July 14 will receive a full deposit refund
- Withdrawals received July 15 - 11:59 pm July 31 will receive a 50% deposit refund
- Withdrawals received after 11:59 pm July 31 will NOT receive a refund
If you have any questions please contact the BASES Administrative Team using the form here or calling 860.567.0863 ext 167.